Cooking is an art which comes to you only when YOU hold a ladle! A great chef is not born but is made gradually after a series of hits & trials and chaos in her/his kitchen. Recipe bites is my battle field wherein sometime I loose the battle of cooking and at times come out with flying colors. But rest assured I thoroughly enjoy my journey of cooking, baking and learning many aspects of food through my kitchen.
Recipe Bites has the following categories;
Highlights of Recipe Bites
- Loads of vegetarian recipes to choose from.
- Quick-to-cook Breakfast recipes.
- Simple recipes, with easily available ingredients.
- Low-cal recipes, cooked with less spices and minimal oil.
- Much emphasis on retaining the nutrition of the cooked food.
- Egg less baking recipe.
- Healthy Festive spreads.
- Easy lunch box recipes.
Browse the following pages for more detail on the names of certain Indian foods and baking measurements used in the site;
You may like to browse some of thsee recipes from Lite Bite;