Peek-a boo into my kitchen and food photography;
All the food pictures for this blog are clicked by me in natural light at my home. Moody pictures with natural, dark & rustic background impress me a lot and most of the pictures on Lite Bite exhibit the same.
Some of the Television commercials (TVC’s) and advertisement shoots for various brands, restaurants and companies I did food styling for are listed here.
Click on the links to read about my experiences during the shoots;
- Panasonic (Product-National Brand)
- The Park Hyatt (Advertisement)
- Longleaf Tea Vodka (Beverage-International Brand)
- Lion Dates (Television Commercial, TVC)
- Lingam (TVC for Malaysia)
- Isha Life (product shoot)
- Hatsun (Ready-to-eat foods)
- Aachi masala (Pickles for packaging)
- Aroma (milk based products – TVC)
- Aroma (Still Ad shoot)
- Ecstasy (restaurant)
- Anil Brand (TVC, food products)
- Savorit (Food )
- Popat Jamal (Product)
- Brown Tree (food/Product)
- Two Square (Restaurant)
- M M Exports (rice)
- Chao (Restaurant )
- K.R. Bakes (Food )
- Signature (Breakfast Cereal, Mumbai)
- Grill Box (restaurant)
- Signature Rice brand (export rice)
- Convenio Foods (ready-to-eat food products)
- Bombaysthan or Haji Ali (Fast-food restaurant)
- A cook book – (Photographed and styled 60 recipes)
1. “You have done a fabulous job sanjeeta….and we at disha were awed by the commitment you demonstrated at the shoot….and i cant forget mani…..for capturing it ….cheers guys !!!!!”
Babu Veerappan, Branch Head, Disha Communication for Isha Life
2. Dear Mam,
Thank you so much for all the hard work you have put in. We appreciate all your efforts and we are very happy with the outcome of the photo shoot. Thanks again!
N. W. Managing Director, Grill Box Restaurant
3. “With extreme joy, we thank Sanjeeta KK of Lite Bites for photographing the recipes in Indu Bokaria’s “Recipes from a Diary”. Her warmth and friendliness coupled with dedication and passion makes her a pleasure to work with. We look forward to seeing our 76-page, all-colour cookbook in the hands of our readers. If you think the pages look delectable, then you know where the credit lies!
Thank you Sanjeeta.” Indu Bokaria, cookbook author.
4. “I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, Sanjeeta and the entire team who have been part of the shoot today. Sanjeeta has been brilliant in styling the shots and was quite spot on. Thank you for all your patience and amazing work.”
Parijat Gupta, PR executive, The Part Hyatt
My mail ID;
Here are a few recipes I cooked, styled and clicked in natural light with my Cannon at home for Lite Bite ;