Counting my blessings: “Dear blogging world, you are very lovely, and I am glad living in you” .
Thanks for the endless opportunities you (the world of food blogging) have given me every now and then. From a naive mommy food blogger I kept moving on to judging food events to professionally styling food & products for various brands and companies.
Reminiscing upon my online journey as food blogger makes me feel humble every time. And all I do is to close my eyes and count my blessings!
Following are the links to the sites on various media, News and e-magazines where Lite Bite and my work is featured;
1. As featured in a prestigious Indian magazine, ‘India Today‘ (2013);
2. As featured in an Indian daily ‘Indian Express’ supplement (2012);
3. A moment that lasted an eternity; Being a judge in a prestigious food fest in Chennai, India (2012).
4. As featured in a local magazine of South India ‘Kungumam‘, a three page write up about me and my passion for food styling (2013);
5. Featured as one of the celebrities in Chennai in a popular regional magazine, Dinakaran.
6. Featured along with 30 sweets recipes in another popular regional magazine, Kungumam.
7. Inaugurating a food fest in Chennai, as featured in an Andhra daily (2013).
8. Featured in a Hindi daily (2013).
10. In a local Tamil daily;
11. Inaugurating a food fest, as in ‘Trinity Mirror’ (2013);
10.. An interview as a ‘Featured blogger’ on ‘VELVET AROMA’ (2011);
12. A few articles of mine published in a lovely web magazine ‘ OPEN KITCHEN (2011)’
13. Lite Bite as ‘Featured blog’ on ‘YUMMLY (2011)’
14. Some of my articles in an online magazines ‘Ezine’ as a Platinum author (2009);