Foods That Heal
The very first cure for a runny nose or a minor bruise always start from my kitchen counter, though both my parents are associated with medical profession. A hot concoction of common herbs for the cold and a paste of turmeric to the hurt is my first remedy to reduce the initial symptoms.
My kitchen remains my comfort zone for all issues related to health and minor illnesses till date and I heavily rely on the healing powers of the spices, vegetables and fruits.
Some of the benefits of eating healing foods;
- First and foremost there are hardly any side effects.
- Natural products are very economical than many of those over the counter costly medicines.
- You can prevent much life threatening disease by the regular use of healing foods.
- Use for the Treatment of many diseases.
- Healing foods provide you energy, vigor and stamina.
- Beneficial for the overall health of our body, beautiful skin and lustrous hair are a few.
Related articles on Food That Heals;